Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bugging Thoughts

I'm not sure if this has happened to you before or you are experiencing this now.

Currently, it seems everybody is pushing me to do something. I know that it is important because time is of the essence, but sometimes I try to avoid such conversations or situations. I try so bad to avoid it or keep silent that it only brings out people's curiosity (even to the point of nagging me everyday).

This 'something' is not a sinful act nor is it harmful words but it really would be a big step for me. It makes me think and think and think. And this makes me want to go for it but after realizing the responsibility and pressure makes me worried, makes me uneasy. I guess soon I must face it. Every guy must face it.

I guess what I can do now is to hope for the best and press on towards the goal one step at a time and not barge in without being prepared physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Yup, I'll leave it up to God in His timing when I am prepared.

No comments: