Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Year at GE Money

My Thoughts:

Has it been really one year already? June 27, 2006 was last year... Today is June 27, 2007... What? I didn't even realized it today... not by myself... someone only reminded me...

One year ago, I was a fledgling fresh graduate who was out to look for work. I didn't know what I liked. I didn't know either what to look for. I just thought that any work would do or any work will be alright except for work in the bank.

Who could blame me. I have had my ups and downs in that field. Yet no matter how hard I shied away from it, it seems the Lord wants me to be there. Isn't funny how God sometimes deliberately puts you in a place where you really didn't want to be. Maybe because that place brings out bad memories or maybe because it is not your comfort zone or maybe because you just don't feel like to be in that place.

Whatever the reason, God still knows what is best for us. We might not see it. We might not understand it. Yet somehow I feel that God is truly leading my life into some place I've never imagined. When I look back and see how pieces are starting to gel in, I see God's work in it.

I had my OJT at PLDT's quality department where my project was about comparing the actual and theoretical process of the Collections Department. Who would have thought that in GE Money Bank, after more than two years, I'll be able to go back again to working with the Collections group? I know I couldn't have especially in a bank.

My only response today is in humbleness. I've only started and have a long way to go. I'm not sure where God will lead me, but as long as I do my part and trust in Him, I know everything will be as it should be.
---------------------------------------------------------

My Prayer:
Lord, I know You have plans for my life. I have plans too, but may my plans be according to Your will. Help me to truly love You and trust in You. Please forgive me of my sins and help me to love and enjoy the work that you gave me. Help me to learn more and to gain experience more in this field. Help me to overcome my fears and be a good Christian example to my colleagues. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: